Monumental churches

back 

church of the saints pietro e paolo dei greci  
via san tommaso d'aquino n.51


The church was founded between 1470 and 1532 by the Greek gentleman Tommaso Paleologo. In 1544 the Greek received the chapel that was used for the orthodox cult. In 1617 the church was completely constructed and a conservatory was added. Today the visitable structure is fruit of further remaking realized in 1757.

 

 

 

 


© Azienda Autonoma di Soggiorno Cura e Turismo di Napoli  All rights reserved
design & engineering